iron ore arrangement

  • Labrador Iron Mines Holdings Limited :: Home

    Labrador Iron Mines Limited. LIMH now holds approximately 51% of the shares of LIM and former creditors of LIM and SMI now hold, as a group, a 49% equity interest in LIM.

  • DSO Project New Millennium nmliron.com

    NML's Investment in Tata Steel Minerals Canada. NML has entered the iron ore market through participation in a direct shipping ore (DSO) project owned and operated by Tata Steel Minerals Canada (TSMC), under a shareholders agreement that includes subsidiaries of Tata Steel (77.68%) and the Quebec Governments financing arm ...

  • Analysis: Double blow for high-grade Americas iron ore ...

    The dual blow to global niche iron ore supplies in high-grade concentrate and pellets follows some tightness in the market and higher relative pricing. A recovery since the start of the quarter in spot values for the 65% Fe fines high grade index, used to price a range of products, relative to the 62% Fe IODEX benchmark has been seen.

  • Champion Iron Announces Completion of Bloom Lake

    On April 11, 2016, the Company, through its subsidiary, Québec Iron Ore Inc., acquired the Bloom Lake assets from affiliates of Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. that were subject to restructuring proceedings under the Companies Creditors Arrangement Act (Canada). Québec Iron Ore Inc. is 63.2% owned by the Company, with the remaining 36.8%

  • PROVINCE OF QUÉBEC SUPERIOR COURT DISTRICT

    The Iron Ore Company Railcar Transaction was approved by this Court pursuant to an approval and vesting order dated November 18, 2016 (the Iron Ore Company Railcar Approval and Vesting Order ), which forms part of the Court record.

  • Nagarnar Steel Plant Wikipedia

    NMDC, as part of its diversification, value addition and forward integration programme is setting up a 3 MTPA capacity greenfield Integrated Steel Plant based on HiSmelt technology in Nagarnar, located 16 km from Jagdalpur in Chhattisgarh state with an estimated outlay of Rs 20000 crore.. A pure-play miner, NMDC had in 2009-10 conceived the Nagarnar steel plant